- Surplus, overstock, returns, close out building materials, supplies, furnishings and decor.
- Appliances in complete working order, should be less than 10 years old.
- Doors that are free of bowing and twisting, holes and gouges, water damage and splintering.
- Electronics in complete working order— include all cords, must be less than five years old.
- Furniture and home accessories that are free of rips, tears, and stains; usable, clean condition, no repairs or gluing needed.
- Light fixtures, glass and mirrors—no broken glass.
- Lumber that is free of nails, water damage and rot, no bowing or twisting.
- Paint in original leak free containers (pints, quarts, gallons).
- Electrical & Plumbing in new or used in clean, usable condition.
- Household décor or small appliances in clean working condition. No textiles, please.
The ReStore does not accept clothing textiles or any other items not used for building, repair or furnishing a home. The ReStore retains the right to refuse any donation, at any time if the items are deemed unsalable by the ReStore management.
Recycle at the ReStore:
The ReStore accepts aluminum cans, copper wiring, steel and other metals for recycling.
Pick up, loading & unloading of donations and purchases:
ReStore depends on volunteers to provide staffing at our ReStore. Therefore; ReStore cannot guarantee the availability of staff on a daily basis to load and unload merchandise. Call ahead or fill out our form to schedule a drop off or pick up. Please be prepared to load, unload and transport donations and purchases.
ReStore has limited pick up availability. Please contact the ReStore manager if you have a large donation for pickup.